I have extensive experience providing psychodynamic counselling and CBT in a variety of settings, including:
- Student counsellor, supervisor and assessor, University of Sussex
- Counsellor, supervisor and assessor, The Rock Clinic, Brighton
- Counsellor and assessor - Rise
- Student Counsellor - University of Sussex
Issues I have worked with include: depression, anxiety, low self-esteem, disordered eating, relationship issues, grief/loss, post-natal depression, trauma, family and parenting difficulties, stress and many others.
- Post-Graduate Diploma in Psychodynamic Counselling
- Accredited Member of the British Association of Counselling & Psychotherapy
- Certificate in Creative Therapeutic Communication with Children & Young People
- Certificate in Foundations of Cognitive Behavioural Therapy
- Trained counselling supervisor
- Registered counselling provider with Aviva and Prudential
As an Accredited member of BACP, I adhere to their code of Ethics. I am also fully insured, have regular clinical supervision and undertake continuing professional development in order to work with clients to the very best of my abilities.